Sunday, May 24, 2009

Elle's Workout Plan Update

Today marks the start of Week 6 of my get-in-shape-or-die plan. Did I go to the gym today to celebrate?

Well No..
But being sick for the last 3 days has really curved my appetite and thus decreased my calorie intake to whatever there is in Ginger Ale and Progresso soup (don't forget to subtract 120% of those calories to account for the new and exciting ways my body has come up with to dispose of both those yummy treats..good times).

Besides this minor set-back, the working out is going pretty well. Although I have managed miraculously not to shed a single pound, my doctor assures me that I am improving my health - and most importantly my friends think I look skinnier. Let's face it..that's really what matters anyway.

p.s. I'd like to extend a heartfelt thank you to my body for quite literally attacking itself for.a.whole.year. resulting in the loss of my gall bladder..without your very generous sacrifice, I may have waited another decade to get in shape ::round of applause::

No comments:

Post a Comment