Thursday, March 28, 2013

Review: Neutrogena Cosmetics

I am not a morning person.

If there is one detail about me that you remember, it should probably be that.

That being said, I am always looking for products that make my morning routine as quick and painless as possible. This is my third time being part of a Neutrogena campaign for BzzAgent - the first time around I fell in love with their cosmetics, especially the eye liner, and the second time my hands got a second life with the Norwegian formula hand lotion.

Once again I got the chance to try out some Neutrogena cosmetics and I was super psyched for the opportunity. This time my BzzKit included:

  • Neutrogena® MoistureSmooth Color Sticks for sheer, shiny color that continuously conditions lips
  • Neutrogena® Healthy Lengths Mascara for 100% longer looking lashes
  • Neutrogena® Crease Proof Eye Shadows for 12-hour wear that instantly revives and brightens eyes (2 Shades)

My Ractions:
I love eye shadow but throughout the day it tends to fall and irritate my contact lenses. The crease proof eye shadow not only lasts all through work - so at least 8 hours - but it also doesn't clump and is extremely easy to apply. The whole process takes under a minute from start to perfect. I usually just have to blend it at the edges with my finger for a flawless look.

The MoistureSmooth lip color is really fun. I got a nice light pink shade and it's also really easy to put on. The color doesn't stay all day, but it usually lasts longer than my first cup of coffee which is nice. Plus, the re-apply takes like no time.

Unfortunately, the mascara doesn't really stand out to me. It works great, don't get me wrong, but there's nothing about it that differentiates it from about a thousand other mascara formulas out there - or the dozens that I've personally tried. Although, ff you're in the market for a decent brand of mascara, the Neutrogena one is definitely worth adding to your collection.

I received this product from BzzAgent for free. My opinions are my own. For more information on Campaigns like this one, please visit bzzagent.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment