Sunday, April 25, 2010

Disenchanted I'm Sure..

After several months of fervently dedicating myself and a vast amount of time/energy/money to working on my physique, I have discovered that perhaps working out isn't really the ideal hobby for me.  In fact, I find it neither relaxing or particularly funertaining.  I'm leaning toward the idea that being categorized as just-slightly bordering on overweight (depending on what website you're reading) is simply an inevitable part of my life.  It is really so bad to have a little extra cushioning protecting my under represented bone structure? 
At least I can be comforted by the fact that "cute" is a commonly used adjective when describing me; and my sparklingly sarcastic yet enchantingly optimistic personality could possibly go a long way in disguising my self-proclaimed "fat-girl-ness".

No comments:

Post a Comment