Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kindness is Someone Else's Responsibility

Today, for the first time this eternity, I feel truely blessed to be single.  Being in a committed relationship seems particularly confining when I watch my friends experience it while I live vicariously through them - but it is not until recently, that it has begun to resemble willful torture.

Watching my guy friends do it is even more painful, as they clearly are in no real control of the situation and become virtuoso brainless droids strung out by Freud's principals of pleasure vs. pain in a dose much larger than any doctor would recommend; completely unresponsive to actual human emotions outside their love-dome.  It's like watching someone fall into the mythical rabbit hole - a world beyond discernable reason.  It's a horrid thing to view from an outside perspective.

::cheers::       

No comments:

Post a Comment