Sunday, August 1, 2010

Polar Opposites

Is there a difference between being too available and too unavailable?? Or are these two ends of the spectrum both virutally the same thing?
The biggest complaint that my male friends always have with my approach to men has always been that I was too available; "Men like to chase you" they say.  As I have progressed into the career sphere and out of the college zone and again back into it - my schedule and lifestyle has transformed itself into one that is less available naturally. No longer in the too available category, it got me thinking "What about people that are too unavailable?" 

If being too available makes you not enough of a challenge, than logic would reason that being too unavailable makes you too difficult of a challenge. 

Just another obstacle women have to face - finding a balance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment