Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 31 & 1/3

Dear Editors of People StyleWatch:

For the last six months (maybe longer) your magazine, which I insist on subscribing to as my own cheaper version of a look book, has been mediocre at best.  This month however, the content was stellar. 

Why are you doing this to me?!

As soon as I vow to increase my self awareness by going on an extended shopping hiatus, you hit me with this unsolicited melarky; plenty of diverse selection, varying costs, and a combination of simplistic styles and bright colors.   

I am outraged.

Although you should know, as my monthly "freebie" I will be purchasing one of your recommendated (or sponsored) items; one of the 37 items I angrily marked.. 

Carry on and try not to let this happen again until at least May.

Respectfully Yours,
Elle 

No comments:

Post a Comment