If you're lucky enough to find yourself with a snowcation from work/school, you should take advantage of it. I have taken the liberty to compile a list of suggestions for snow day related activities to pass the time until real life resumes.
1. S'mores: No longer just a childhood activity or reserved solely for camping adventures, this yummy masterpiece is great for the indoors; a fireplace or gas stove and you're set.
2. Snow Angels: Only in this weather is it acceptably permitted for you to fall backwards not in the accompaniment of a trust exercise and flail around as if suffering from a seizure. Enjoy.
3. Play Battleship: 2 players, board game not required.
4. Have a snowball fight with unused tissue because it's actually too cold to go outside..or you just don't want to get out of your pjs and layer up.
5. Update all social media status's to indicate you are indeed snowed in (even if it's only a half truth)
6. Spend all day acting like your 5 year old self; watch the Disney channel all day with some sort of cheese snack.
7. Have a twitter conversation with a stranger about the size of your..snowman.
8. First, construct a snowman in perfect view of your front window using vegetables that you dislike for all the features (take a picture for proof)
9. Google yourself..twice.
10. Stream snow related movies for 24 hours straight.
Whatever you choose to do, please note that it is completely unacceptable to be sick on a snow day. Thank you for taking that into consideration.