Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Recessionista Moment of the Day

I haven't run out to pick up OPI's latest and perhaps greatest contribution to nails, their Shatter nail polish (part of the Katy Perry Collection).  Although I have complete intentions of doing so.  In a moment of genius, or possibly looking for any excuse to procrastinate on writing my latest literary great essay, I decided to paint over my already delicious OPI entrusted nails (retired color: Kinky in Helsinki) with a cheaper brand of black nail polish in the hopes that when the black inevitably chips, it will have a cool effect on the color underneath. 

Here's hoping.

If not, I guess this will only serve as a reminder of my need to visit my local OPI retailer.. 

And on the plus side, my now black nails go perfectly with the theme of my article: Twilight and American Values.  So it's a win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment