Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How To Tell If a Guy Likes You..

I did some googling this afternoon on a subject that has perked my interest lately, "How to tell if a guy likes you."  Now, there once was a time when it was blatantly obvious whether he did, but that was back in the second grade when he would hit you on the playground and run away.  As an adult it can be a painfully disappointing effort to discern like from LIKE and lust from Love.  And frankly, after a longer than average stint outside to world of male interaction, it has recently come to my attention that my coveted seventh sense, the one that combines a plethora of the original six and tells the brain 'Oh. Girl. He is so into you," might be broken.

My research has concluded that either I am broken, or he's just into that into me, or maybe a combination of the two.  

No comments:

Post a Comment