Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Altered Spotlight Shines on Kely McClung

The Altered Spotlight moves up the ranks today to showcase our fearless leader, Director Kely McClungBUT, because he is the director, AND, because I'm not yet convinced that he shares my particular brand of humor..I'll let this picture speak the 1000 words bubbling in my bouncy brunette brain.

Photobucket

**Side Note: Yesterday he was particularly complimentary of me..that's really why I chose him.  Flattery may get you almost anywhere..

**Another Side Note:  You can't mention Kely without praising his partner-in-crime, Jessica 'Imoto' Harney - one word: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

You can follow Kely on Twitter or stalk him on Facebook..your choice.

1 comment:

  1. Does the cop not realize the perp is right behind him?? Citizen arrest...indecent exposure.

    ReplyDelete